We’re always on the go here at improveit 360, which means we’ll be attending the 2016 Closet & Storage Summit in Alexandria, Virginia from October 13th through the 14th.
Will you be attending? If so, give us a call. We’ve got a special deal on your registration fee that is still available to our friends!
They always have informative roundtable discussions and panel discussions. Here are some of the topics that have already been submitted:
- Marketing with social media. Does it work & worth the effort?
- What’s the next ‘big thing’ in closets?
- How are you managing business growth?
- Designs & products that are trending in your market area
- Diversifying your products & services offered
- Motivating employees
- Creating internal operating systems & controls
- Delegating: Why can’t I do it?
- New technologies for sales/design staff
- Advertising, marketing & PR in the 21st Century
- What are the best practices for improving closing ratios?
- Logistics: How are parts flat packed & transported to the job?
- User friendly CAD design software
- How has textured melamine affected sales?
- Am I ready for screen-to-machine?
- Why is there never enough room in my shop?
- What ‘power questions’ help qualify a lead?
- Improving installation efficiency
- At what point consider CNC
- Time management: mine and everyone else
- Advertising to generate more qualified leads
- Most popular new trends in closet design
- Commissioned salesperson versus salaried designer
- What tools are you using for pricing?
- Hourly versus commissioned installers
- How to’s of LED lighting
- In-house production or outsource?
- Crown molding and trim packages
- Material handling: shop & on job-site
- Finding and retaining great employees
- Differentiating yourself from your competition
- How do you compete with franchise 40% off bogus offers?
- Marketing: what really works in today’s world?
- Improving your customer service & communication skills
- Customer Relation Management (CRM) to increase sales
See? We told they are packed with valuable information!
If you’re going to attend, we’ll be participating in all the discussions. Stop by our table-top display and say hi. We’ll see you in Alexandria, VA!