As one of the most successful names in the remodeling industry, it’s safe to say NEWPRO Home Solutions knows what they’re talking about when it comes to running a home improvement business the right way.
We sat down with improveit 360 customer and NEWPRO’s Director of Technology, Bret Vasi, to ask him how he uses technology to provide a best-in-class home improvement experience:
Director of Technology
NEWPRO Home Solutions
Connect on LinkedIn
How does NEWPRO continue to thrive in the current economic climate?
Bret: “With over 75 years in the home solutions business, NEWPRO continues to thrive, and grow, by focusing on People – Process – Technology. NEWPRO continually looks to develop partnerships with the highest quality suppliers, hire the best and brightest minds, streamline operations by implementing process & technology improvements, all with a pure focus on creating a hassle-free, first-class home improvement experience.”
What role has technology played in your continued success, and how has improveit 360 improved your operations?
Bret: Implementing technology innovations, such as improveit 360’s Customer Resource Management system, has allowed NEWPRO to manage all aspects of the business, automate processes, collect data, and drive integrations with other critical business systems. Teams working within a central system allow for full visibility and coordination from lead intake all the way through project lifecycle. Technology integrations with i360, such as sales quotation applications, text messaging services, email marketing automation tools, and cloud contact communication, just to name a few have allowed NEWPRO to scale and provide services to families across the New England region.”
Be like Bret: Empower Your Team with the Right Technology
To apply Bret’s advice to your own home improvement business, you need the right solutions to support your operations, your team, and your customers.
Become a best-in-class home improvement company by empowering your team with the right technology for:
- Task Automation: Automate repetitive tasks to increase productivity and reduce the chance of human error.
- Team Communication: Open doors to meaningful communication and collaboration with communication applications that empower job site team members to access the answers and information needed to make sound, data-backed decisions that align with business objectives.
- Project Quotes: Ensure quoting accuracy to mitigate financial stress and enable a healthy cash flow.
- Team Training: Facilitate education and training to strengthen company culture.
- Customer Workflows: Streamlines the customer experience. Happy customers can boost employees’ morale and productivity (and ultimately your bottom line).
- Business Reporting: Enable quick and easy goal setting, success measurement, and recognition. It gives you access to actionable insights that you can implement into your organization’s workflows.
- Project Management: Reduce misunderstandings. Complex projects involving various teams across a home improvement company can be challenging to track. Roles and responsibilities may be misunderstood. But, with project management technology, teams can rely on a single source of truth, so everyone is on the same page.
And this is just the tip of the technical advantages iceberg.
The right tech is your ticket to sustainable growth.
NEWPRO is New England’s first choice for home improvements since 1945. Three generation same family owned and operated, NEWPRO specializes in energy efficient home improvement solutions including windows, doors, siding, roofing, bath replacements systems, walk in tubs and showers.
improveit 360 is an all-in-one enterprise CRM built on the Salesforce platform. Built for home-improvement companies, delivering predictable results and actionable insights about your operations, customers, and profits.
We’ve helped our clients, their teams, and their customers stay connected since 1999. Now, we’re ready to future-proof your business.
Learn more or schedule a demo.